Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 10 EOC: My Plans

My plan for the rest of my career or shall I say my journey of life because my plan doesn’t just consist of my career it’s much more. It will start with my career starting by me graduating from the Art Institute of Las Vegas with a bachelors degree of fashion design. By then I want to already be a foot into the fashion industry either working behind the scene dressing actors, models, and famous people for their shows. I just discovered that I would like styling better than designing sometimes because I like making mood boards and dressing people. I’ve also discovered that I love making gowns and can be good at it so, on the side I will design gowns for anyone who needs a gown for a event. That’s where I came up with having a night out clothing line and a wedding gown line, because I want to make every girl feel beautiful within themselves. Later I decide to go back to school for interior design because I always loved decorating my room and houses on my sims game. I feel I should’ve just went for school for that in the first place but I thought I’d follow my mother’s foot steps and try designing clothes since I’m already good at being a interior designer in my eye’s. Then I want to do both and be successful and a legend and a role model for young girl to follow their dreams. If they put their minds to it and go with it, they can come out successful for themselves not for their families or anyone, just for them. I love what I do now and just hope it takes off and goes as I planned because I’m willing to go over some bumps and through loops to get to where I want to be which in the end of this plan, not wealthy but stable and not worried about how to pay for bills, and paying of my student loans for life. I would like to be peaceful and happy traveling and relaxing after my long lived journey of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment